Monday, July 27, 2009

silly texts

i just wanted a record of these before I deleted them from my phone. =)

r: AHH I'M A HO

n: Ha. Yea. I'm retarded. I grabbed my bag for some reason. It's my ADD. Ha. Get it in like five minutes after I flip a bitch.

f: School is the coldest bitch I've ever known.

f: Have the objects of my heartbreak been collected yet?

c: Hellooooo my favorite roooooomies in the whole wide world.....

c: We neeeeeeeda have a summmer partyyy!

k: Silly billy. its chilly. shop at tillys.

f: Bao vinh and his cousin are talking in french and it sounds so cool!

b: HAHA sure princess =)

f: lol i know! Did u see your note? lol i didn't even know they were here til i peed at like 4. Btw...did u even sleep?!? Your lights were still on!

f: Gimme that job so we can giggle together as we work haha...jk k rest now booo.

f: haha yayyy! see u at home mamacitaaa!

k: i know what you were doing. you were saving it for a date with me.

Okay. BALEEEEEETED!

No comments: