Thursday, March 12, 2009

piano girl

music has been something that I could always turn to whenever I'm feeling uninspired or just empty. Recently, I've been missing my piano. I couldn't bring that hunk of love with me to college, but my acoustic guitar made the cut. But I think my first love would have to be with those black and white keys. I haven't had a longing for them like this before. All I have is my tv and I watch all these movies with piano instrumentals that I want to play. I'm going to get started and get my music-yearning fingers on the Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium sheet music. Then, afterwards, find the Amelie sheet music. Yann Tiersen is just a genius. I've basically conquered the pieces I've wanted to learn from Pride & Prejudice, so I think it's time to move forward. And if you aren't busy, just go youtube a guy named daveisthemusic. He's pretty much the epitome of awesome and I'm addicted to him right now.

2 comments:

reg thrillaveza said...

you should youtube deadplant155.i think his name is loren radis, his stuff is really really good. TRUST!

Unknown said...

i miss my piano too.