Monday, March 9, 2009

chocolate day

too much chocolate in my diet today. As a college student, I ate chocolate mini muffins for breakfast. Then I had some hot chocolate at Starbucks after my lab final. And now, I'm about to bite into a chocolate croissant. Yikes. Why is chocolate so delicious?

I think it's time to start working out, which is funny because I might have said that many moons ago. Sigh. Maybe I should start saving up for a personal trainer. I think that would be pretty cool. But then again, I still have so much to save up for. Parking, books, a trip to Europe maybe, food, A LIFE. Ugh.

It's been a while since I last updated. Well, to sum up that gap, let's just say that the future pretty much exploded in my face. It's coming at me so fast that I'm not quite sure how to approach it. There are so many dimensions to it and it's really hard to just get a hold of. Hearing plans and ideas of the future totally freaks me out. I mean, I feel like I know what I want to do. It's just that choosing the path and succeeding is super hard. Super super hard. I think it has to do with my absence of the Lord in my life. I feel as if I was so much more at ease when I knew He was there beside me, someone there to rely on. I felt safe and secure. He helped me through so much in the past. I need to keep going to church to talk to Him. To ask Him for help. But now, I need Him to hold my hand through all of this "future stuff." I'd feel more at ease.

Sigh. Life sucks sometimes.

But then again, there's chocolate.

1 comment:

reg thrillaveza said...

bout time you updated your blog. well me too, i have to work out as well. i have no excuse to not work out because 1. i have a lot of spare time 2. i have such work out equipment like: the bow flex, perfect push-ups, jump rope, and weights 3. i am getting a fixie bike so i can go biking with wesley, chris oi, and albert.