Friday, May 22, 2009

animosity in a venti please

ugh. Sometimes I just really hate some people. There may be times when I dislike characteristics of the person, but at times, it comes to the point where I just really don't like you. At all. You're pretty much spam to me (She's All That reference). I'm not some person you go to conceal your secretive plans. I'm freaking sick of it. Here's a thought: why don't you just tell everyone where you're really going and save MYself the trouble of having me think about inching closer to my phone to call the "authorities." Yeah, I understand that they're all strict and what not, but it's not a reason for you to put this burden upon others, especially me. Do you ever wonder why they're so strict? HMMMM. Maybe because they have a CLEAR idea of what the hell you do and why you dress the way you do or pile on the make-up. I don't want to be your getaway. One of these days, you're going to get caught. And honestly, I can't wait for that moment. You may think that it's all good and I know that you won't get me in trouble, but HELLO. It's all about YOU YOU YOU. Learn a little respect and maybe be more concerned with other people and how you treat them. Think about what they're feeling for once. I hate taking care of you during these times because these are the times when you need to seriously grow up.

I'm cross with you. Yeah, I'm pretty pissed.

VENTI SIZED.

No comments: