Monday, May 18, 2009

live long and prosper

conan o'brien, you are my bitch lover. I get the pleasure of being in his presence at the end of June. Excited? Oui. What to wear, what to wear, what to wear?! TV show tapings are just plain awesome.

Life has treated me well as of late: an expected A on my philosophy midterm; a surprising A on my afam midterm; good hair days; free merch credit for some new clothing; happy run-ins with old co-workers; Star Trek in IMAX; passionfruit green tea runs; quality time with the boyfriend; no more overdraft fees; newfound gratitude for old never-really-worn clothes; etc.

There have been a few bumps in the road like the occasional person who has been getting on my nerves. It's like having another one of those. ARGH. But no worries, hopefully the lock on my door will keep people away. But then again, maybe it's the fresh air I need.

France-Ass and I are thinking about getting bunk beds next year. Chewy on the bottom bunk!

So after that whole KFC craze (had free meals for two days straight), I'm turning back to pescatarianism to totally pwn our bet. And to make matters better, I have been working out with one of my roommates, so thank goodness for that motivation. Lunges are a real pain.

Summer is almost here. Can you smell that? That's the smell of two 5-week sessions of organic chemistry for me. Tasty. Not to mention the accompanying labs and a calculus class. God help me.

ps. As soon as I get my next paycheck, or maybe my next next paycheck, I will develop my 120 film. I really want to see how they turned out. Too bad I can't find any color 120 film. =(

No comments: