Tuesday, February 19, 2008

case file 02

week 2 of lenten diet: FAIL. Well, at least just for one weekend. I mean, give a girl a break, she can't go to Medieval Times without eating a huge chicken and some spare ribs. Feasting on such foods for my one year anniversary made me rethink it all, at least for this past weekend. But I'm back on track, no worries, don't get your knickers in a bun.

I'm so in love and I'm at an all-time high. How did I get here? It's amazing. He's got me tripping over my own feet.

But then again, I do that most of the time.

Ho and I might get hired at the same place. I don't know about you, but that excites me. Do you realize the fun we will have together? I'm ecstatic. I really hope we do get hired. The money from my bank account is gradually dwindling and the only thing I can think of is becoming a stripper (just because I hear they make quite the amount of money) or getting a job.

I'll take the latter, thank you.

BTW, while we're on the topic of strippers...goodness gracious. I can see what all the hype is. The stripper they hired was hot. Then I look at myself and self-scrutinize. It kind of sucks sometimes. Sigh. Oh, strippers. I'm pretty much jealous. But I must stop. It's not the pragmatic thing to do. Thank the Lord no one could take pictures of her. It was intense. I'd feel very uncomfortable the next morning knowing that people would totally oogle her goodies with pictures and reminiscing moments of her ... performance. EEP.

No comments: