Wednesday, January 28, 2009

ostentatious wrist

i don't know what it is, but recently, I've been bitten by the fashionable watch bug (if such a thing exists). I think my fetish began when I bought my Paul Frank calculator watch. I fell in love with it the moment I saw it online. I had to have it. And now I do. Wearing it to work, I got so many compliments on it. Too bad the site doesn't carry them anymore. Then, I was cleaning my room and found an old school vintage Walt Disney watch that belonged to my aunt back in the 70's. I tried it on and it fit perfectly on my wrist. It was like it was made for me. Mickey Mouse's hands are the hands of the clock and he just smiles at me and tells me the time. Now recently, I bought another watch. -__- It's pretty tight though, and cheap. It's a Cheapo watch. In hot pink. AYEEE. I can't wait to get it in the mail. AND THEN! I was reminiscing about the old days in elementary school when my best friend came back from vacation with a brand spankin' new Baby-G watch. And wow, did I fall in love with it. I think about all the girls in my 6th grade class had to have one. I bought a lavender one (which was soooo sick) and during debut practice, I let someone wear it, but I forget who. -__- So now I'm on the lookout for another Baby-G watch. Just wait til I get my paycheck...because this girl is motha effin' buh-roke, no joke.

2 comments:

reg thrillaveza said...

hey haha, im planning to go to UO this saturday. but idk if i am going to the one where you work, cause it is too far! but i want some more salt valley flannels :)

ryanskeet said...

addicted to time!