Wednesday, April 15, 2009

the alcocer anecdotes 11

his take on our fellow furry friend...

Episode 11: The Easter Bunny

d: <_<
m: hiii
m: happy easter
d: merry easter [=
m: what's up
d: oh nothin
d: havin a bit of a downer day
d: but i plan to rebound quickly come tomorrow
d: how about u
m: why?
m: it's easter!
d: lame stuff haha
d: easter is a very odd holiday
m: are you catholic/christian?
d: not particularly
m: what does that mean lol
d: i "believe" in certain things that I have picked up from those religions
m: ohhh roight
d: lol
m: well don't be down
m: the easter bunny will come and visit you lol
d: if the easter bunny came and visited me
d: i'd punch it straight in the chest
d: haha jk =p
m: BUMMER.
d: exactly
m: I think that's what I'd say if I was in a bunny costume and someone socked me in the chest. Then I'd fall on my knees, then on my face.
d: LOLOLOL
d: omg as I read that, I pictured it all happen...Thank you. That gave me a great laugh lol
m: =)
d: (:

No comments: