Wednesday, April 22, 2009

on a roll

three posts within a few minutes. I don't know, I've just had a lot on my mind. To further complicate things, or not, last night I had a dream.

I was at Albertson's and I was in the wine/alcohol aisle. I was just strolling around, and I picked up a rack of Tecate Light. (WTF.) I headed over to the self-checkout machine and paid for it using my card. The screen showed a print-out of my receipt, which I noticed was pretty darn long. Didn't pay attention to it and decided to accept. The guy who was supposed to check my receipt didn't even bother to look at ID or anything. As I left and got back to my apartment, I looked at the receipt and it was about pages long. It straight up said that I was to attend a court hearing for the purchase of alcohol under the legal age. O.O I was FUH-REA-KING out. I even woke up freaking out because I KNOW that I went to Albertson's yesterday just to buy some fish (btw, I'm turning to pescatarianism, going on 6 days without meat, yay me) and salad. I wasn't sure if I subconsciously bought some Mexican beer on the way out.

It was somewhat of a nightmare.

But no worries, 2009 will be the year.

This year, I can legally buy and consume alcoholic beverages, fearlessly walk down the liquor aisle, and I don't know, go to VEGAS. Rent a hotel room. Go to a 21+ club. Whatevs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

congratulations on your pescatarianism! how is that going? have you had a chance to read skinny bitch? do you think you might even want to try vegetarianism or veganism? we can definitely give you some really great recipes, and there are some awesome vegan "meats" that i am sure you would love! anyways, i just wanted to say that arneil and i are proud of you!