Tuesday, April 28, 2009

dear deborah

i feel as if I have no way to contact you other than here. Well, there's facebook, indeed, but how impersonal it would be to leave a wall post. Rather, I am determined to make my sentiments known here. =) Seeing as how you've stayed a devoted trivial teenager reader.

In regards to you missing your piano:
I've actually been spending some quality time with the piano back home lately. I've been home for like three weekends straight. I think my parents are probably annoyed of me by now. (Or not.) BUT, nevertheless, I missed the piano. I'm basically the only one playing with it now. And I am in SOME SERIOUS need for new sheet music. I am still on the lookout for the Amelie sheet music.

In regards to you watching Gilmore Girls:
ZOMG. I don't know what I was doing when this show first appeared on the WB. Where was I?! Probably watching something lame like Zaboomafoo. ARGH. But I must admit, catching up on the seasons of this show over and over again is just a pleasant way to get away from life. I'm pretty much in love with Jess. I was never really a fan of Dean or Logan. But you know what, after watching how Logan and Rory got together, I'm starting to like him even more. But Jess will pwn as usual. I'm just sayin', Logan isn't so bad. :)

In regards to your encouragement for a new me:
Thanks, babe. I hope I can. Maybe I'll talk to you and the Villena elder about my academic struggles sometime. =/ It's getting pretty bad. Let's just say I'm going to be disappointing the parentals because I'm FOR SURE switching majors. I'm scared they'll wring my neck or probably send me to the guillotine. No, maybe a firing squad. Or maybe a major wet willy. Any of those would be truly frightening.

In regards to my newfound passion for pescatarianism:
Indeed, it truly is rewarding, I must say. I was thinking about vegetarianism but I really don't think I can do it. LOL You don't understand, after a week, I was craving a steak bowl at Chipotle. But, please do send me those recipes! I would LOVE to try them out! I feel like I will never develop a passion for tofu, it's just not in the stars for me. And when you said "vegan 'meats'," I basically melted, I would love to know more about that. Not because it's "meat," but because, well, just ask Villena de Mayor how much I love my food. <3

Horribly broke and pretty hungry,
VANILLA.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! a post just for me! i feel special :D

So, it is kind of crazy that we don't have each others email address... so here is mine: deborahjudith@gmail.com

feel free to send me an email anytime you want. if you want to talk about anything, or ask me anything, or get my opinion on anything, or rant about anything, etc.... it has been such a long time since we have seen you, and it would be nice to keep in contact at least through email :)

i will get together some good recipes for you soon! and also, when it comes to college, you really need to do what is best for you, and if you are not enjoying your major, then you should change majors to something that you will actually enjoy because that is going to be your career for the rest of your life... but we can talk more about that later if you want...

anyway, toodles!

Anonymous said...

came across this blog and i quite agree about jess over dean and logan.

-from a big fan of gilmore girls.