Thursday, August 28, 2008

6 degrees

have you ever played 6 degrees of separation? Well, I have reason to say that I will soon be related to some celebrities. WOOT. Not one, but TWO celebrities. WOOT WOOT.

1. So there's my dad. My own flesh and blood. He's a dope guy. Cleans up pollution, saves the world. His company came up with carpool lanes. So yeah, he's a pretty awesome dude. He tells some of the corniest jokes, but that's why I love him. He also is in two bands and has gigs. What a rock star. Plays basketball. He really is Super Dad.

2. My dad's sister is a silly bean. She's like the funny aunt who loves to shop for designer stuff. She gives some bomb Christmas presents. Haha. She also laughs like there's no tomorrow. It's a good feeling, hearing her laugh. It brings a lot of joy to any situation.

3. One of her daughters is a complete artist. She started off painting crazy stuff (I really want her to paint me something). She has like a full-on wall-sized painting of herself. It's awesome. It's so artsy, and it sums up who she is. Then she started working at Nordstrom as a make-up artist. Not only that, she then started working for Versace. So yeah, she's as cool as it gets.

4. Her boyfriend of many years just proposed to her a few days ago. I met him and he really is a cool guy. A cool guy for a cool girl. They've been living together for like years now. Up north. Sigh, I want to live up north. Something different.

5. His first cousin, you may have heard of him, is Jesse James. THE Jesse James. Well, there's two Jesse James'. There's a western film star named Jesse James. (Brad Pitt did an entire movie about him.) And then there's host of Monster Garage Jesse James. He's covered in tattoo and is a complete hunk. Haha. Turns out, Monster Garage JJ is a "direct linear descendant of the famed outlaw." Rad.

6. Jesse James' wife is pretty famous as well. Her name is known as Sandra Bullock. She's the star of Miss Congeniality, she was in Speed, the Lake House was a cute movie--oh she's just completely fabulous. I pretty much grew up watching her movies, especially stuff like While You Were Sleeping. And I seriously think I learned to snort during laughter from her. She's a wise one, that Sandra. I wonder if they'll be at the wedding. Haha. Most likely, I reckon.

Soooo...I guess I'll be somewhat related to three celebs. Jesse James, Jesse James, and Sandra Bullock. What a cool thing. Sigh...and now I'm in charge of making up games for the bridal shower. What to do, what to do...

No comments: