Saturday, August 16, 2008

you are a god, mr. sparks

nicholas Sparks, that is.

I came to the recent realization that it has been many moons ago since I've seen The Notebook or A Walk to Remember. So being the carefree person that I am, I decided to watch both of them. Right after each other. Now usually, this would be for some slumber party or some girly outing, but I'm not quite sure if it's healthy to have two sobfests all in one night within the time span of 4 hours. It's as if Mr. Sparks grabs this metaphorical bow and shoots an emotional arrow into my heart. I give him some serious major kudos to that literary romantic novelist. And although I may have tears in my eyes and will most likely have a semi-damp pillow to sleep on tonight, it just goes to show that these kind of things make me so feeble in my state. Speaking of which, I'm also not sure if it's healthy to picture all of these romantic spectacles and creating this perfect microcosm of how a relationship should be. I mean, sure, I want a star named after me. I want a temporary butterfly tattoo stamped on the back of my shoulder blade. I want to be taken on a boat ride into a lake full of swans. C'mon, what girl wouldn't?

Ugh, I can be such a girl sometimes.

Hello, my name is Vanilla, and I'm a hopeless romantic.

No comments: