Saturday, August 30, 2008

the alcocer anecdotes 05

is there a time when this guy is not entertaining? I think not.

Episode 4: Michelin Tires and Samurai Katanas

d: if I was about to die and you only had time to say three words to me, what would they be?
m: you were awesome. lol
d: lol i WAS? =(
m: well ur gonna die lol
d: aw man, how depressing, thanks a lot =/
m: YOU'RE the depressing one! what an awful question to ask
d: why am I depressing?!?! =[
d: ok i'll reverse this shit, I was JUST born, what three words do you say to me
m: nice chubby baby. lol
d: asfkl u suck, I'm not chubby =[
m: oh, well I was
d: fatty, lose some weight ^-^
m: my parents nicknamed me michelin
d: lol how cute, but ur not white <.<
m: but I had rolls, everywhere. on my arms, my legs
d: send pix imo, so i can laugh at ur existence, then blackmail you
d: i was very well-behaved supposedly
m: that's good, you WOULD -_-
d: YOU would =/
d: it makes sense tho, cuz it's all about balance
d: as i get older, i become more evil and badass
m: ah, the innocence fades...
d: pretty soon ur gonna see me walking the streets in a samurai outfit with a 5 foot blade katana
m: oooh those ARE badass
d: i will cut anyone who comes within 5 feet of me
d: do you want to be my trusty sidekick
d: you don't have to wear tights or anything
d: ...unless ur into that sorta thing
m: and what will I carry around?
d: a box of rats, and u will throw rats at people
d: how about a staff
m: oooh what about a wand
d: what the hell are you gonna do with a wand
d: speak in latin to people?
m: ur wand from ur wizarding/mage past
d: who said i had a wand?
d: i just threw fireballs at people, which may have just been fireworks i lit on fire
m: oh, I streotyped. fireballs are a diff story

No comments: