Sunday, January 4, 2009

the alcocer anecdotes 10

decisions, decisions, decisions.

Episode 10: Japan vs. Europe

m: peekaboo
d: hello
d: whenever you IM me, I get a mental smile
m: how does that feel, a mental smile
d: it feels like a regular smile
d: but i don't smile O:

~*~

d: happy new year
m: right back at'cha
d: 0:-)
m: did you do anything mind-boggling
d: drink!
m: splendid!
d: it did "boggle" my mind
d: technically
d: wah aboot u?
m: eh, snuggled in a blanket and watched phantom of the opera.
d: X:
d: and how was PotO?
m: wonderful as ever
m: I really wanna see it at pantages
m: but I wanted to see it in vegas
d: that sounds like fun @_@
d: soon u will be of vegas age
d: O:
m: I know, I'm planning on saving up for a trip to europe or japan for my 21st bday
m: I wanna drink with the irish men kekeke
d: if u ever went to japan b4 i did i would kill myself
m: hah I really wanna go
d: f u!! go to europe instead imo
d: =/
m: why
d: so i can go to japan first =p
m: nope!
d: =[

No comments: