Tuesday, November 20, 2007

in due time

here lies a list of things that will occur in my near or later future (in no particular order):

IN DUE TIME...
-I will be employed.
-I will finish reading Lost in Austen.
-I will watch my debut video in all its entirety.
-I will eat my Honey Nut Cheerios.
-I will get my housing offer.
-I will turn my last teenage year.
-I will begin Letters in Pemberley.
-I will conspire against Angelina Jolie.
-I will prove my diligence to my parents.
-I will get my Acura MDX.
-I will finish reading Letters in Pemberley.
-I will change my bedsheets.
-I will eat some turkey.
-I will save my money.
-I will give up shopping for Lent (...I think that will be turned to a "I should")
-I will purchase R2-D2 with Risha.
-I will begin Persuasion.
-I will go to the Angels & Airwaves concert in January.
-I will eat the macaroni and beef in the freezer.
-I will go Black Friday shopping with the cousins.
-I will get to meet Mica for the first time.
-I will say farewell to my sidekick and get a new phone.

&&here's something you should ALL be anxious about:
-I will post my BIRTHDAY/CHRISTMAS WISH LIST once the first week of December strikes! (including pictures!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why do you wanna conspire agaisnt angelina jolie? what do you have against her? haha