Thursday, November 15, 2007

a premature guitar hero

i'm not quite sure why I'm so late discovering this piece of utter GREATNESS. It's a rush really. Getting blisters from buttons on a fake guitar rather than blisters from strings on a real one has turned the world topsy turvy. Oh World, what will you amaze us with next?



My insides are turning from the anxious wait of having to check whether I made my preferred housing choice. VDC is one of the world's wonders. I mean, seriously. Look at that room. It has mirrored closets, a pretty modern working area, and a FULL SIZE bed. Need I say more? Or shall I just indulge my excitement and make you even more jealous with pictures?



Look at that KITCHEN! Look at it! I want your eyes to be glued to the monitor screen close enough so that the pupil of your eyes can melt to it. Because all I have to say is DAMN. Those three chairs (well, there's four, but we'll leave the fourth seat open to Roommate #4) will be reserved for Slut, Hoe, and Bitch.
The bathroom. Sigh. Look at the cute little greenery on the top of each mirror.
I CAN'T WAIT FOR OUR APARTMENT!
COME TO MOMMA!

No comments: