Friday, November 9, 2007

protect the planet

my environmental tee has been getting some good feedback. Especially accessorizing with a dope peace sign necklace. I bet the shirt feels all tingly inside its many fibers. =)

Oh!

Speaking of tingly, I feel so tingly inside myself. I actually skipped only ONE class this entire week! C'mon, that's got to be some kind of accomplishment, especially for a lethargic college student like myself. I'd give myself a pat on the shoulder or maybe my very own hug, but...I just don't want to. That's what boyfriends are for. HAH.

Mr. Warkentin is SO funny. He truly IS the mumbling man from Office Space. He's GOT to be. But overall, he's got the look and the voice down to a tee.

My future roommates are proving to be such a great crowd. I mean, there's the HO. The ho likes to go out to parties, go clubbing; she's the free-spirit of us all. She hooks up with the most random of guys, none of whom we've truly met before and she goes out on scary taxi cab rides just to get some action. Hehe. Then there's the SLUT. The slut insists on sleeping at the most inappropriate of times, filling her room with the aromy of curry, and hiding alcoholic beverages behind her innocent cereal boxes of Lucky Charms or something. She also dresses like a slut, what with her hoochie mama "corrupt cop" Halloween costume. Then there's me. I'm not quite sure where I quite fit into this whole college fiasco, but I'm thinking I'm the only one left to be the designated driver. Sigh. Oh well. I might as well be the BITCH. The bitch makes fun of both the ho and the slut and makes sure they are taken care of. NO ONE messes with my roomies. NO ONE is gonna stand between MY girls. Well...maybe except the random fourth roommate we are planning on getting. YAY.

Everyone is going home for the weekend...

...sigh...

...AND SO AM I! WHEEEEE!

No comments: