Sunday, November 25, 2007

penguin pants

there are penguins on my pajamas saying "time to go play in the snow!" It is the classic dream to imagine penguins talking in California. I remember when I was a youngster, I would converse with my penguin Beanie Baby when we were on a date at a fancy party. Hey, he was in a tuxedo all the time so you can't exactly blame me for attempting to make such an endeavor. But still. Oh, speaking of Beanie Babies, I brought my sheep one from home to the good old college dormitory. It's actually a lamb, but saying "sheep" sounds so sheepishly sheepish. Fleece (his name) will have a sheepishly good time with Vanilla Bear and Basic Bob #829. And Karl.

I truly apologize for the shorter-than-average blogs. I have recently contracted a virus from said boyfriend and the sniffles are soon approaching. A sore throat is in the works and both, working together, have conspired against me with the sole purpose to BRING ME DOWN. But it's not happening, no siree. This buggers are not going to be end of me; rather, they shall...hm. I guess the only thing they can do is provide me with an excuse to sleep more. And honestly, that doesn't sound like a bad idea.

1 comment:

TaylorW said...

what a solid blog.... props