Thursday, November 22, 2007

my leather jacket is slick

coming to the realization that my leather jacket goes with anything makes me feel BEYOND cool. I feel so tough. Kind of. I think watching too many Gilmore Girls reruns and googling Lorelai Gilmore's fashion is the cause of this. But I've been digging the Veronica Mars style above all. I don't know what my current obsession with Kristen Bell is all about, but let's hope that this fetish brings out the best in me. I may even turn lesbian for her. Sigh. Poor Karl. Well, maybe not really, seeing as how he also has a fetish for her when she plays Elle in Heroes. Well, I guess it's the best of both worlds.

Shh...do you hear that? That's the sound of the UPCOMING EVENT ON DECEMBER 15, 2007 that is about to occur. It's going to pound at you at the speed of light. So be prepared.

No comments: