Monday, December 10, 2007

dream catcher needed

it's safe to say that I haven't gotten a chunkload of dreams or nightmares lately. But honestly, I'm not quite sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. However, last night proved to be a pinnacle of the nightmare climax. Well. Maybe not. But I woke up crying.

Usually I don't get into things too fast. I take my sweet time and hope for the best. I am a very cautious person when it comes to things. And when I do get into these things after taking my precious time, the Sand Man gets the best of me, testing me on what I've learned and what I can handle. (Fucking sand man.) How dare he.

But do interpret this if you will. If you can.

I'm not quite sure why we were there, but we were at a gas station by a long road filled with lights. I couldn't make out where we were exactly, but we were there nevertheless. This gas station was strange in that ... there were no gas pumps. Just a quick mart and a huge lounge area in the front, complete with sofas and coffee tables. Now, it wasn't glitz and glamour, but more like dirty and eew. Y'know, torn up couches with black oil stains on them, the whole enchilada. So, I guess you could call it a gas lounge? No. Maybe a station lounge. There was no gas provided. But moving on, there was a few of us. Some friends I couldn't help but recognize as A, K, and B. There were some unknowns as well, so I'd estimate there were about 8 of us total. We were inside, checking out the mart goods, when I notice guys in black masks coming toward the station lounge, ready to rob the place. There was quite a few of them. But once they entered, I was all up on them, saying I was an undercover cop. (What does that mean?!) But anyways, a fight ensued. People punching people in faces, grabbing each other by their clothes, I even felt someone cop a feel. But after busting those suckers (even though I wasn't a cop), everything just became chill. All of us (including the perverted robbers) just sat on the couches as if we were all friends. (I know, I'm sorry if this is getting weirder by the sentence. But I'm tellin' ya, I'm more confused than you are.) I was sitting next to one of the robbers, when he tries to cop a feel again! WHAT. THE. EFF. He starts feeling up my leg and I sucker punch him in the crotch, but he keeps going. He gives me a little smirk and says, "Did you like that when I did that to you in the mart?" After that, uncomfortability made its way at a driving force. However, I noticed A and K were gone. I didn't think much into it because I believed they'd come back sooner of later. So I recognized B was sitting on the other sofa. I told him to come hither and relieve me of this pervert. He did, hesistantly (Great.) and sat in between us. He jokingly held the douchebag's hand. (Just great.) And then he left to his other sofa again and the next thing you know, Perv's hand all up on my body once more. I got up and sat next to an Unknown Friend (I'm guessing their faces were blurry). I already felt as if I had been taken advantage of, so I felt like a pile of SHIT. I wondered were A and K were, but they were nowhere to be found. I called K up and no one answered, it just went straight to voicemail. So I ring up A and she answers in a commotion.

me: Um...hey, A. Where's K?
A: I really don't know.
me: Where are you?
A: I'm strolling around. Oh wait.
me: What?
A: I see him. I see K. ... Marissa ...
me: What?!
A: ... he's coming out of a chapel with some girl.
me: .... (tears) ...
A: I think he just got married.

It was then that I realized that the long road we were near was the Strip. We were in Las Vegas.
That's when the waterworks started. That's when I woke up. I wonder if my roommate heard me.

Now, then.
Interpret THAT, bitches.
Please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT THE EXPERTS SAY.
When you see a burglar in your life, it indicates that your energy is being sucked away from you. It means that you are feeling drained. (studying for finals. i assume.)

In encountering perverts in your dream, it suggests that you are having issues with closeness in some relationship. You're trying to avoid being hurt.

To dream about being in Las Vegas, it suggests that your good judgement is being clouded by all the emotional turmoil and chaos in your life. It could mean you need to show some restraint in some area of your life. (shopping. I'm jk lol)





Or this could all mean that Pizza Hut and academic overload is a bad combination before you go to sleep.