Friday, September 26, 2008

the sidekick stories 06

the new school year has begun and the pictures come rolling out...

Pretty delicious. Pretty cute.
Some adolescents decided it would be a great idea to scratch out some of the letters and lines from this IKEA ad in the store.
They were right (especially the last word).
This is Risha's C3P0 keychain.
This is my Stormtrooper keychain.
Marielle and the indecencies of two-layered visors.
Lounging in my bedroom, thinking about the stressful days ahead.
Andy Warhol is awesome. It pretty much resonates when he can make something so simple look so cool.
Okay, this chick needs to go back to a time machine. I haven't seen this type of hairstyle firsthand before.
The Dark Knight, starring Julian Pabicon as the Joker.
"I was smiling inside the mask."
Hollywood Chihuahua, starring Marissa Vanilla as The Nerdy Dog.
I would like to introduce you to my bruise.
Yes, the one I got from slipping in the shower.
I named it Estupido.
Welcome to my new apartment!
This is the kitchen area, where we like to...toast bagels and...make fried rice.
This is the area to the right side of the apartment where Cynthia and Nancy live.
This is the living room, where we recently hooked up a large TV to watch on.
This is Frances' and my bathroom.
...and our awesome shower curtain...
...our toilet (keke)...hey, I wanted to give you guys the whole experience...
...and my room!
This is my comfy ass bed...
...and my 9-inch television as well as my workspace.

Well I hope you enjoyed the tour! Come and visit Frances, Nancy, Cynthia, and I (and our new maltese yorkie Porkchop, coming soon!)

No comments: