Tuesday, September 16, 2008

they ask why

and I say, "because he tells me:"

I miss you when you leave me.
I love how you bring me lunch at work.
I'm sorry I always fall asleep after we eat.
I get really tired.
I love how you let me sleep after we eat.
Sorry if I am a little grumpy.
But work makes me grumpy.
I owe you gas money and gas money.

I think the lone act of appreciating someone is truly a charismatic feature in a person. It's so simple, yet so rewarding.

If I could say what I wanna say, I'd say I wanna blow you away.
Be with you every night; am I squeezing you too tight?

If I could say what I wanna see, I wanna see you go down on one knee.
Marry me today; I guess I'm wishing my life away...
with these things I'll never say.


*Don't ask me why I look like a little kid.

No comments: