Friday, October 31, 2008

one for the books

first of all, I would just like to say I've never gotten drunk to the point where I've thrown up. But last night was one day that will live in infamy. Hah, no, it was pretty much awesome for the most part. I didn't throw up but came close to it; I just felt like throwing up. It was so hard to sleep because I kept thinking about the aroma of alcohol within the vicinity and taste of watermelon Smirnoff lingering in my mouth. But other than that, the night was a success, even though it was planned like3 or 4 days in advance. ACES.

I'm not going to get into details of the night because there was just so much going on around me, different stories being told, games being played. But for the sake of college partying, I'll leave you with a few Halloween costumes (that I could somewhat remember):

- half devil, half angel
- Tropic Thunder's Kirk Lazarus
- the universe (BRILLIANT, I must say)
- the Rainbow Fish
- kamikaze
- Hiro Nakamura
- military girl
- along with her military boy
- a barbarian?
- girls dressed up in shower caps and towel dresses
- slutty sailor
- slutty cop
- slutty prisoner escapee
- slutty bee
- another slutty bee
- slutty private jet pilot
- slutty Strawberry Shortcake
- slutty ME (you'll see in pictures =/)
- boy dressed up as a girl
- Okay, I don't remember anymore.

Last night was excellent.

No comments: