Wednesday, January 2, 2008

ich versuche

i'm trying to be who I was born to be.
I'm trying to figure out how to solve the Rubik's cube.
I'm trying to cut down on expenditures.
I'm trying to maintain a healthy diet.
I'm trying to stop saying "I'm hungry."
I'm trying to take better care of myself.
I'm trying to express how I feel.
I'm trying to open myself up in more than one way.
I'm trying to see the world through my own eyes.
I'm trying to take up hobbies I've wanted to do.
I'm trying to raise up my GPA.
I'm trying to actually study for once.
I'm trying to be less pessimistic.
I'm trying to act more sociable.
I'm trying to talk to people I've never talked to.
I'm trying to make more and more friends.
I'm trying to get out more.
I'm trying to observe the beauty there is in life.
I'm trying to not get into any arguments.
I'm trying to get closer to God.
I'm trying to relax and pamper myself.
I'm trying to become an actual college student.
I'm trying to help others in need.
I'm trying to be there to hold your hand.
I'm trying to understand that things happen for a reason.
I'm trying to stay as close to you as I can.
I'm trying to break the habit.
&I'm ready to live life.
...Or at least, I'm trying.

No comments: