Wednesday, January 16, 2008

treasure hunters

maybe it's better if people interpret my dreams for me. Because sometimes, they just befuddle me.

A and myself were treasure hunters and somehow, we followed a clue that lay inside two tiny drawers of a little jewelry box. We discovered that the jewelry box could be found in a sleazy motel in Costa Mesa. However, Costa Mesa seemed to somewhat of a exotic and tropical island with sandy beaches and clear blue waters. Making a reservation at the motel, we arrive at the room and find the jewelry box hidden somewhere in the room (where, you ask? I'm not sure, it was a bit hazy). Upon trying to open the two compartments of the box with 2 very distinct, yet small, keys, two guys try to barge into our room: one from the window and the other banging on the door for us to open up. They were trying to escape from the angry landlord who became furious at the two guys' non-stop partying and destruction of their room while intoxicated. Quickly, before letting them in, I strung the two keys for the jewelry box into a chain I had around my neck. The two guys who we let in turned out to be a guy who looked exactly like Justin Long (Accepted) and the other was a younger Seth Rogan (Knocked Up). After some good times, Justin and I hang out and he falls for me (HAH) and A starts to hook up with Seth. Justin was super sweet in my dream. One day, he takes me in his room and shows me a video on his laptop (which is a Macbook: ironic because he's the "Mac" guy in those Apple commericals) while I'm sitting on his lap. And it's this video about "thinks that are cute;" it was like the cutest slideshow of kittens and puppies and just cute little random things. Then he turns to me once it was done and he says, "That's what I think of you." I nearly melted in his lap. He takes my hand and we lay in bed together (HUSH. No sex, JEEZ.) as he puts his arm around my waist. But after a while, living with the guilt, I tell him I have a boyfriend. That's when his heart breaks and he just looks at me, then gives me the silent treatment. So I just get up and retreat to my own room of the motel. Upon realizing how sweet he had been to me, I try to win him back as my friend throughout the rest of the dream...until I woke up.

Interpretations are open to everyone.

Oh & P.S.
I really wanted to know what is in that jewelry box. It might have made me rich.

No comments: