Friday, January 11, 2008

make it hap'n, capt'n

the new quarter has arrived and has definitely told everyone that it's not messing with anyone. Don't bitch at it, please. I neglected fall quarter and I guess it told winter quarter what I did and now they're both biting me in the arse. So, it's time to step it up fellowmen. It's time to get off my butt and start doing assignments and actually read for once. My heart has been going crazy with all the pressure that is put on me now. My poor heart. I swear my heart rate jumps instantaneously when something unexpected happens. Yeah, that's all winter quarter's doing.

I think it's time for change. My life hasn't exactly been the best as of late, and during that time, I was blinded by those who have tried to help me through everything I have been experiencing. They'd offer venting sessions or quick getaways, maybe even just a little smile that could magically brighten my day. However, I couldn't really see all that because what I was going through was deeper than I had ever imagined. It is now that I realize how many friends I have and how much they truly care about my well-being. I wish I could take back some of the things I have done because they were totally crappy moves on my part. Just so you know, I'm trying to change. I really am. Sometimes trust doesn't always come naturally to me. "But I'm trying to act unnaturally, I swear."

No comments: