Tuesday, May 6, 2008

cranium kisses

just the simple things make my day worthwhile. Holding of the hands, little jokes at the restaurant table, pecks on the forehead. I absolutely adore them all. It has made me realize that I have grown over the past few months. I actually went through transitional phases: from the naive girl who has never had a boyfriend before; to a giddy schoolgirl excited for the little things like how he buys me lunch or how he gives me a little kiss goodbye before class starts; to a chill person who has television sessions on the couch with little boys screaming and running around; to a jealous fiend who seriously, now that I think about it, needs to lay off the Starbucks and skepticism; to a family gal who hangs out with his mom and goes shopping with her; to the silly girl who eats a lot and is now a bonafide heifer; to a happy girlfriend who is actually pretty okay with how her life stands.

We're good. He's amazing. I'm in love.
15 months next week.

No comments: