Tuesday, May 27, 2008

the sidekick stories 01

here's a summary of a few days in a few pictures.

Bowie at work. Every Tuesday and Thursday.

There is Bowie's dimple.

Ugh. Bowie's feet. Spot Alison!

My sleeping partner.

The awesome purple beach house.

My latest craving.

A meal at McDonald's in Mammoth with tasty iced coffee.

Outside, there was no snow.


That changed after a few minutes.

I started camera whoring in the snow.

Then my mom revealed her silly Cookie Monster socks.
My cousin spilled fruit salad on me.

But my other cousin thought it was nasty.

The snow on the car.
I'm not sure why I took a picture of this.

The icy road up to Mammoth Mountain.

I didn't get to snowboard, but it was more camera whoring for me.
Coach outlet. $30 contact lens case.

Cousin and I.

An aisle of stuffed animals.

This reminds me of Lamb Chop.
And this reminds me of Juliet.

The back window was blockaded with snow.
My home for those few days.

Our neighbors' cars.
Snow-covered trees.

The cute boy I saw at Target.

On our way out.
The snow-covered mountain I could have been boarding on.

Straight out of a Hallmark card.

Trees outside our window.

Gargantuan A1 steak sauce bottle at Karl's house.

Walking back to my dorm: which one doesn't belong?

No comments: