Friday, May 16, 2008

the insanity box

alison and I are seriously about ready to tear off our ears and go nuts over our microfridge. It screams in the middle of the night, in the middle of the morning, in the middle of the freaking afternoon. And it seriously just won't shut up. I have no idea how we have stood it for so long, almost 'til the end of the school year. But goodness gracious, it's like listening to a melancholy man singing a melancholy tune because of his melancholy life and all you want to do is go over there and sock it him in the face. If you ever come and visit to witness this psychotic rectangular box, then be my guest to tell the company we rented it from to go and suck a dick. Alison and I are having hallucinations from deprivation of sleep. We sometimes wake up in the middle of the night just to unplug the darn creature. Serves the melancholy man right.

Other than the fact that our fridge is a complete maniac, things have been going pretty darn swell: free Juice It Up! smoothies as well as pretzels if I ever want a snack in the middle of the day; my philosophy grade owned my gpa (hopefully); I finally had a long-awaited DS rally with my RA and CP of my hall (OWNED IN TETRIS); my DNA fingerprinting presentation went rather smoothly for my forensics class, even though I put everything together an hour before the class started; I have discovered that I would want to be named Raiden (rye-den) instead of Marissa, but then again, I might just have to name my daughter that and be jealous until I die; my calculator watch actually does help me whenever I'm calculating time management with the loads of laundry I have to do; I just went on a very inappropriate shopping spree with money I don't have to buy cute summer dresses and I can blame it all on Francis and Bowie, both of whom are not very good shopping companions when I tell them to restrict me from doing so in the first place; my room is actually getting just a smidgen cleaner by the day; I folded my laundry without Bowie, breaking free from laundry co-dependence issues; I went clubbing for the first time, and I actually just want to forget about that experience because it was the worst experience yet (I don't know why this part is in my list of 'pretty-darn-swell-ness'); and I finally have something to look forward to today.

All in all, pretty darn swell.

No comments: