Tuesday, November 11, 2008

the alcocer anecdotes 07

to tell you the truth, I've only met this guy once, and yet it feels like I've known him for ages.

Episode 7: Hands, Him, BS Olympics, & Dedication

d: say something cool
d: bust a rhyme
m: UM
m: BUM
d: about your hand
m: oh hahaha
m: the delicate, sweet mocha tone of my fingers illuminates the gold glow of my nails that linger
d: that was beautiful =)
m: thank you, it was either that of "hands" and "pants"
d: my hands are in my pants
d: easy
d: just like ur mom
d: ziiiiiing
d: what up

-~-

m: eh, i'll just write my intro tomorrow
d: ur so bad
d: u remind me of a current me

-~-

d: how went ur glorious essay
m: oh.
m: well I wrote three pages...decided to take a 15 min nap at 4am, which turned into a 4 hour nap, woke up at 830 and finished a page an hour til 1130
d: :|
d: i'm so proud of u :(
d: it makes me cry :'(
m: well, its contents don't exactly win me the gold medal in the BS olympics
d: you will always be a winner in my eyes :)
m: sigh, that was tough.

-~-

m: you should watch dedication
m: it's a cute movie
d: cute
m: go watch it
m: NOW
d: oh i can't
m: why not
d: i'm talking to u
d: far more interesting
m: well go watch it, ok? ok.
d: nay
m: yay
d: nay
m: YAY
d: DAMNIT WOMAN I SAY NAY!
m: YAY
d: ouch :(
m: yiii, i capitalized AND 36-font that shit
d: -_-
d: u think ur so cool
m: am i not
d: well news flash
d: u sux
m: that's grammatically incorrect
d: damn ur good conversation dragging me away from my homework :(
m: i'm not stopping you
m: BUT you should consider watching dedication
d: go away
d: :|
m: GASP
m: FINE.
d: no don't
d: :(
d: nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Auto Response from m: This is me going away, Alcocer.
d: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
d: no no no no no no no no

No comments: