Monday, November 17, 2008

grinds my gears

i don't really understand why people on the bus ask someone if anyone is sitting in a free spot next to them. I mean, do you see anyone there? No.

boy: Is anyone sitting here?
me: Yeah, my imaginary friend Takanchi. I'm sorry, he's very unsociable. Oh my gosh, watch out, you just stepped on his suitcase. Thanks a lot. Oh, now he's getting irritated. If you don't mind, could you please step aside, he's getting very uncomfortable with your presence. Yeah, just right there. Over there. No, further. A little bit more. In fact, just go to the back of the bus, that'd be great. Yeah, thanks.

melt-worthy/cheesy relationship via text message
me: =) you make me smile.
him: you do too. i wish you were here. =)
me: me too =) I feel incomplete when I'm not with you.
him: because...we complete each other. =)
-note the bountiful amount smiley faces

By the way, did anyone catch the end of this week's episode of The Hills? Justin, well done. That's how all boys should be. Paquito surprises and gifts.

ZOMG. I just thought of the coolest and cutest Christmas presents to give to everyone. It's going to be a hefty amount of money, but with my new job, hopefully it'll go through. Pfft, I'm only going to spend this kind of moolah on the ones closest to me. EEP! Ya'll should be thoroughly excited!

BTW, the countdown begins...
TWENTY-EIGHT DAYS until my 20th birthday...
The last days of Tales from a Trivial Teenager...
And the start of Tales from a Trivial Twenty-Something...

No comments: