Tuesday, November 18, 2008

the alcocer anecdotes 08

i crave the mind that sprouts out cleverness and witt. Or maybe just Alcocer's would do...I suppose.

Episode 8: Fruit Basket

d: rawr
m: i say that
m: what's up dawg
d: no i say that
d: u stole it from me
m: LIES
d: =/
d: the truth is
d: i missed talking to u
m: hah this is true on my part as well
d: yay aww :)
d: u have touched my heart
d: in ways, no other women could
d: and for that, i am in your debt
m: SCORE
m: what are my options
d: wat u mean options
d: u have no options
m: whaaa
d: u should just be happy!
m: you said you are in my debt
d: oh
d: that part
d: yeah wat do you want @_@;
m: can I have a disneyland annual pass
d: how dare u take my love and turn it into money!!!!
m: LOL
d: i was thinking more along the lines of me just thinking good thoughts for u
d: or...a fruit basket
d: @_@;
m: mm i like fruits
d: exactly
m: will you hand pick them
d: can i hand pick them from farmer's market?
m: mmm
m: from ur garden
d: i don't have a garden unfortunately
d: :(
m: you have a secret garden
m: in your head
d: i do!??!
d: o
m: from which you give me wisdom
d: u want me to pick u metaphorical fruit?
m: precisely.
d: ingenious.
m: i know, right

No comments: