Monday, June 2, 2008

the sidekick stories 02

yeehaw! It's another round-up of the past few days!

France Ass and I walked straight into South Coast Pah-la-za.

And we walked straight out after 5 minutes seeing the types of stores here.

This door happens to be the cutest F21 dressing room door ever.
I'm not quite sure what this is, but I'm guessing it has to deal with the fascination I have of France Ass's legs when they are in motion.

Would you buy this Hannah Montana handbag? Yeah, I know you would.

Just because my boo's name is in it.

Then France Ass, Tango Man, and I headed here.

This is where we found this awesome fountain.

At the Spectrum, we met things that made us go 'aww.'

I wanted to grab this Scottish Terrier and hug its brains out.

They were climbing the glass walls to lick me. Poor babies. All confined.

Another F21 stop, trying to find a good dress for installs.

It looked vintage, but this one was a potential one as well.

And so was this one.

But I ended up with none of those, to tell you the truth. I found the cute dress I had my eyes on and it vexed me to purchase it. So I did. And I wore it to installs, where I took a picture of this lovely young pledge sister. She kind of reminds me of the thing at the end of Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull. I don't want to spoil it for people.

She decided to try again.

This is Takako.

And this is Melissa.

She's my rhyming name twin. NT. Go figure.

This is Grace. I thought she was going to take me home to Walnut because she's from DB.

It turned out she wasn't going back "home," but back to Irvine instead. But anyways, this is Jenn.

And this is Taco totally gone.

She has a nice throat. But she woke up. Sorta.

And so we all took a picture with an almost-knocked-out Taco.

Meet my new skateboard. I have yet to name it.

But I'm pretty excited to ride. Thanks Big!

Say hello to my strawberry H2O. It was mighty delicious.

Had dinner with Karl's family and Josh was being a camera whore.

This is the birthday boy keeping his sexy locks away from his sexy eyes with the assistance of my headband.

This is the newly named camera whore of the family.

Look at him, all model status and everything.

He has a lot of faces actually.

Aww, this is cutie pie Jonah. And Papa Osaki in the background.

Another Josh face.

Cutie pies forever.

"Jonah, you look scary. Don't do that."

Yet another face.

And another. He's seriously posing for all of these.

Hardcore boys.

I taught this kid how to make the Batmobile using a rubber band.

And then I tried teaching him how to make a star, but that turned out to be more difficult.

End.

No comments: