Saturday, June 14, 2008

random revelations

just thought I'd share some of my thoughts I have come across over the past few days:

- I will never get tired of watching Sleepless in Seattle.
- There are so many hoes in the world. Gah. I can't take it anymore. They all need to calm the fuck down or just stop. Mother of pearl.
- Foreigners Jonathan Rhys Meyers and Adam Garcia give me toothaches. Delicious bitches.
- My belly is getting chubbier. Bummer.
- A year and 4 months with my boo and I have never gotten tired of him and I never will. I love him so much.
- College Year One is over. O.O

- I have made more true friends in a few months than I have in a few years. I love how everyone is just so different.
- I need a job to get money to pay for gas to get to summer school in Irvine. That's a big chain reaction.
- This really isn't a revelation but go type "Justin Bieber" in Youtube. "With You" is the cutest in my opinion. What a cutie.
- God, thank you for creating someone like Ryan Reynolds. His backside looks just as good as his front side. And you know how much I love masculine backs.


- I feel so much cooler when I lose my voice. Like today for example, my parents had no idea what the hell I was saying because most of the syllables and words from what I was saying were completely incomprehensible. Brilliant. And plus, I just sound ten times more sexier. Especially my laugh. Or lack thereof.
- I would totally do Anjelah Johnson.
- Another non-revelation-Youtube-thing: "the first slut is the cheapest." Listen all the way to the end please. The last minute is the best.

No comments: